Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after...

Wow...it's the day after Christmas!  My house is trashed- there are toys everywhere in the living room. Tay has decided that since she has a whole year till next Christmas and since she got her littlest pet shops she can start sucking her thumb again...AARGH!!!  I took one of the LPS back tonight. We'll see what happens.

Tay cooked dinner tonight from her new cookbook (fix it and forget it-the one for kids) she was so excited. Unfortunately I oopsed and didn't read the directions very week and missed the cook on high and then turn down part of the directions. I only saw the cook 2 1/2-3 hours part. It was ready about 8 tonight- by then she had already eaten. It's all good. I had some she had a tiny bit- tomorrow is another day and it's in the fridge. Was really yummy though.

Made the menu this morning...
Sunday- Cheesy egg and broccoli casserole
Monday- Cracker Barrel and then to see the lights at the Morman Temple with mom
Tuesday- burgers and waffle fries and corn- gonna use the Northwoods seasoning that mom says is YUM
Wednesday- tortellini with Spaghetti sauce that Tay is making from the cookbook in the crockpot
Thursday- Creamy lasagna from same cookbook
Friday-NEW YEARS EVE- homemade calzones and cheesy artichoke dip with chips
Saturday- Leftovers/scrounge

My New Years Eve resolution is to lose weight. I'm going to be doing Weight Watchers with a co-worker. I have have have to do this. I'm not comfortable with myself and tired of needing to get new clothes -ok I only bought the one pair of pants but that's enough!!!! It's just time for some changes!! Now I just have to get the new materials and restart my online stuff. Oh where oh where did my skinny self go???  LOL! 

Ok I'm off to play some flingsmash on the wii!  Nite all!
~Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment