Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Bibble is my world...

So Here I am...in completely unknown territory. I have decided to start a blog. I have no particular plan for this blog right now. It will be a work in progress I guess.

So let me start by explaining that according to my friends I am the naive one. I grew up pretty well protected- I did ok in school, stayed out of trouble, was quiet and shy. I grew up in a bubble. And as I've grown my bubble has gotten a small leak and has started to shrink. So now I live in a bibble. Lol.

ok now the basics...I am a single mom to the bestest 7 (and a half) year old that I'm gonna just call SweetPea. She's my life. Pretty simple. It's just her and I.  Umm. I'm 39 and I have quite a few months until I hit the big 40. YAY! Ok not really a big deal but we'll see what happens closer to. I grew up a Navy brat so I've seen different places and have wonderful memories from that and then lived in Cali for 10 years and NH for 13 years and am now living in AZ these last 7 years (and dry heat or not....It's HOT!!). So that's basically it.

It's time to make some changes in our life. Eating better, have to start exercising, losing some weight... I want to become a better person both physically and mentally. I've decided that I have to take care of my self and in doing that SweetPea will learn the same. Lead by example I guess. So this blog will give  me some accountability.


Ok, It's late and I'm starting to babble and babble some more so tonight is over. I'm going to bed now. Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment