Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time off

Ahhhhhh...I'm officially off until next year...can youbelieve Christmas is only 2 days away and 2011 is9 days away??? Where has this year gone??? Wow!

Tomorrow SweetPea and I are going to bake cookies for Santa and do some wrapping!  Yea!! Of course I can't wrap hers until she goes to bed so maybe I'll start that tonight. What an amazing idea...now will I actually start it or wait till Christmas Eve like I normally do. We are having a smaller Christmas this year. Lots and Lots is just not in the budget this year. Well never actually has been-I was just good this year and stuck to my budget. Feels good. And besides- between what I have for SweetPea and what her dad sent and grandpa and grandma and grammy and of course SANTA she will still make out like a bandit. Can't wait to have tacos for our Christmas dinner and a day of Wii  :D

Strayed from the menu this week but still cooked so I can't complain. Made this roast from the Jan 11 issue of AllYou-- it's absolutely AMAZING!! definitely a keeper!! Might be having it for dinner tonight too over brown rice and a vege. Sounds Yummy!

I used the Blockbuster Express freebie code today and we rented Ramona and Beezus for kiddo. She's really excited. As soon as she's done making "Candy Land" we'll watch it. It's gonna be so much fun to spend so much time with her these next days. She's going to daycare on monday and thursday  half days next week so we can both keep our sanity but otherwise she's gonna be home with me. We're planning some outings with Grammy so that will be fun and will help keep her from going stircrazy. We're going to go see the lights at the Morman church, see a movie or two, mabe check out some of the small museums in Mesa. Other plans for my vacation include catching up on the recorded shows on the DVR, making bagels, cooking alot, maybe some cleaning out of some clutter (SP's toys and my closet), getting through the masses of magazines I have, cleaning house, and of course sitting on my ass!  LOL!

I'm gonna go check on SweetPea and see if she's done. I'm ready to snuggle and watch a movie. 

TTYL!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment