Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eggshells

Well it's almost happy happy wednesday!!  Yay!! Christmas is coming way too fast. I'm really almost done so I can't complain. Have to wrap dad and chris's tonite and mail it tomorrow. h joy... big question is do I go out at lunch and hope for a fast line and a parking spot when i get back to work or do I wait till after work( and ot)...probaby lunch. we'll see.

I have a friend who is going through some very intense tough life changing "crazy" as she puts it. I feel like I'm walking on eggshell all the time, I never know when she's going to get mad or upset or "into a rage". But I know she'll get through this and I'm there for her 100%!  No matter how long it takes!

Found out from the dr today that they have to change my thryoid med to a lower dosage as my levels are too high!  so tomorrow I start taking a lower dosage and go back for labs in 2 months. yay. Hopefully things will level out. Either way it is what it is.

Ok- short one tonight. I'm pooped and ready to sit and probably crash! Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment