Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!  I can't believe that today is the very last day of 2010!!  Less than 12 hours away and then we'll be ringing in the New year!!  I have my resolutions..I don't usually make any but this year I have decided that some changes will be forthcoming.  Resolution #1...I AM GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT!! No I'm not yelling at you!! I'm yelling it to the world...which leads me to resolution #2- I AM GOING TO START EXERCISING!! Again- not yelling at you still yelling it to the world. Resolution #3... I am going to continue to eat healthier by cooking more from scratch and less convenience processed food. See I'm not yelling anymore as this is really a continuation to what I have already started. I even made chewy granola bars from scratch with Tay (AKA Sweetpea)- her's were chocolate chip and mine were dried cranberry and cashew. Both...yummy. Although when following the recipe they we're holding together so I added extra honey which made it a lot sweet. So I came running to the computer and googled Chewy granola bar recipes to see what other recipes used for a binder-  and ran back and added an egg to both recipes and voila...we have super yummy and amazingly easy granola bars.  TADA!!  :D Wish I could remember where I got my recipe from just want to say thanks and see if I messed something up that worked out anyways.

Went to see Tangled with Tay today- It was so cute and of course I teared up during the mushy parts but that's just me. Give me a mushy part and I'll give you tears and a quiet sniff!!

Ok- so enough for now just wanted to get my resolutions (aka goals) fgor 2011 out there in cyber world- nothing like some accountability. I've still gotta vacuum for the clean house for the new year (just don't look in my shower cause I'm not doing that today- maybe tomorrow).

Have a Prosperous, Healthy, and Happy New Year! And by all means...Be Safe!!!

~Jo

Just an afterthought...did you notice all my resolutions have a common theme???

No comments:

Post a Comment